Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- You're bound to get things done in a flash with the superior comfortable of Flash II from Drew®.
- Durable leather and mesh uppers with a sporty and stylish appearance.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar have a soft feel and prevent ankle discomfort.
- Easy lace-up closure for an adjustable fit.
- Soft and breathable mesh and fabric linings.
- Drilex® lined footbed is treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ to help wick away moisture and offers odor and stain control.
- Plus Fitting System® features two removable footbeds. You can easily remove one or both footbeds for the perfect customized fit.
- Designed with double the depth of a traditional shoe, perfect for extreme foot conditions.
- Two removable insoles can be replaced with orthotics to help with extreme foot conditions.
- Firm heel counter for walking stability.
- Dual Shank System supplies added arch support and overall stability.
- Lightweight EVA midsole with durable rubber outsole maintains excellent traction and grip on varied terrain.
- HCPCS Coded A5500 for reimbursement from Medicare.
- Click here to explore DREW styles that are right for your ailments .
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width N (AA). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter Drew Flash II Black Leather/Black Mesh Adequate supply